A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in a spa incident.
“Money is not going to fix or help my daughter get better..."
Sons' tragic deaths inspire parents to keep workers safe.
Relatives and friends invited to say goodbye to Juanita Bendel and Ava Cole
Pharmacist electrocuted by downed power line in front of family
Fundraiser established for family of killed Tumoulin mother and daughter.
Family ripped apart by small town farming tragedy says they ‘can’t talk’
Police and WHS investigating double electrocution
His mates revived him three times before the ambulance arrived
Says jailed sparky not the only one deserving punishment
'There’s no signs of whether or not she’s going to pull through'
Teenager electrocuted by faulty shower while on holiday in Russia
Painter killed by electric shock on job site in Hervey Bay