Top team offers Ipswich public wholesale deals
FOR the first time in Ipswich, residents will be able to purchase quality vehicles at wholesale prices.
Manager of the new Llewellyn Wholesale Direct car yard in Ipswich CBD, Alex Connors, said car buyers could save thousands on their next purchase.
"We offer a heavily reduced price. People can save up to $3000 on a vehicle," he said.
"We are selling close to 50 cars every month to the general public so people are getting some great deals."
Mr Connors said motorists would normally have to go through auction to get prices as low as Llewellyn Wholesale Direct is offering.
"We stock a wide range of makes and models, everything from Japanese and Australian to high-end vehicles," he said.
"Our vehicles go through the same mechanical and safety checks as retail, people can still trust the safety of having the Llewellyn brand, while enjoying wholesale prices."
Visit the yard at 190-192 Brisbane St, Ipswich.
For more information phone 0418 330 130, call 3281 9894 or visit llewellyndirect.com.au.
TODAY'S QT TOP 10
- Sharing the love: My egg and her tummy for their baby
- Pisasale gets big cheer from public after CCC ruling
- Mum stabs partner over Mother's Day presents
- Ipswich dad caught with meth he found in a pub
- Housing one inmate costs Queensland taxpayers $66,000 a year
- Boozer tore fly-screen to get back in pub
- Shift in attitude needed towards grieving parents
- Life through the Lens: Full moon stars over Ipswich
- Broncos Target: Jets speedster close to securing NRL future
- What's on in Ipswich this weekend