Five ways for Aussie Test cricketers to save face
1. Forget about bashing every ball to the boundary. It's not T20 or one-day cricket. Rediscover how to dig in.
2. Go on a bonding session to unite the team. Let's lift the team harmony and rally behind captain Steve Smith.
3. Find some Aussie pride. You are representing your country. Remember the Baggy Green.
4. Bowl fewer loose deliveries. Work on how to swing the ball more consistently like other fast bowlers.
5. Learn from how the South Africans approach their cricket - with commitment and team purpose.
It's not the losing that hurts most. It's going down without the famous Aussie fighting spirit.
What do you think?