- Springfield Central
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
This low-set three-bedroom home in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood offers generous living space and is just moments from Shops, Clubs, cafes and a short 10-minute drive to Coolangatta beachfront.
• Generous, open plan living, dining and kitchen area with timber look flooring and air-conditioning
• Near new kitchen with timber benchtops, a breakfast bar, dishwasher and eye-catching pendant lights and feature splashbacks
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
• Bedroom two offers built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
• The third bedroom has its own private access ideal for a work from home scenario if required (STCA)
• Functional bathroom with bathtub, a separate toilet and a separate laundry with additional storage
• French timber doors lead from the dining room to the spacious back yard
• Completely flat and fully fenced, the rear yard is ideal for the kids to play, with enough room for a pool or extensions if desired
• Easy care, low maintenance lawns plus a garden shed and veggie garden for the green thumbs
WHERE TO FROM HERE
• Short walk to public transport
• 3- minute drive to local shops, cafes and takeaways
• A short walk to Seagulls Club, Panorama Plaza and the local boat ramp at the end of the street
• 5- minute drive to all amenities including supermarkets, medical centres and restaurants
• 10- minute drive to Coolangatta's beach, cafes and restaurants
• 3- minute drive to M1 access and 8 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
• 30- minute drive to Surfers Paradise
• 40- minute drive to Byron Bay
THE FINER DETAILS:
Council Rates: $2,735 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $130 per quarter approx.
Block Size: 607m2 approx.
Building Age: 40 years approx.
Currently tenanted, soon to be vacant
Rental return $495 per week
This is a great family home in a convenient location. It won't last long at this price, call Lenny McLennan to book your inspection today.