- Springfield Central
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
- Contact Us
The Department of Education is proposing to deliver new infrastructure at the above address.
The project includes:
• Construction of a new two storey facility which will provide 12 additional General Learning Areas (GLA) spaces.
• Removal of Blocks E, D & H (Buildings 11, 12 and 13) and construction of a clean turfed greenspace with sensory play equipment (school to determine), and bike paths.
This project will lead to a student population growth from 105 to 147 students on completion.
Please refer to Map.
The proposal can be viewed at https://planning.dsdmip.qld.gov.au/ id-consultations
You can make a submission, on or before 14 May 2021, to the Infrastructure Designation team at:
• online: https://planning.dsdmip.qld.gov.au/ id-consultations;
• email: email@example.com; or
• post: PO Box 15009, City East, QLD, 4002
Questions? Contact the Infrastructure Designation team on 1300 967... or at the above email address.
The infrastructure Designation request (MID-0221-0484) has been made to the Department of Education to the Planning Minister under Chapter 2, Part 5 of the Planning Act 2016.
Originally published on: Buy Search Sell