- Springfield Central
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Located in one of Ipswich's most prestigious suburbs, with 4 bedrooms + study, sprawling indoor and outdoor living on a 1,012SQM block - this home will be perfect for you!
The home features high end finishes throughout, a beautiful bright kitchen with quality appliances, a large shed and workshop and spacious, split-level outdoor entertaining deck.
During Winter, cosy up on the deck next to the fireplace with the cafe blinds down, during Summer enjoy the beautiful breezes and leafy outlook.
Due to a change in circumstances, the property is now available - do not delay your inspection.
- Large 1,012SQM block
- Private from the street with established landscaping
- Large entrance way with modern feature wall
- Huge, open plan living with double lounge room, dining area and kitchen. Sliding timber doors open out onto the massive fully covered entertaining deck with feature wall and ethanol ambient fire place
- 3 good sized bedrooms, Plus optional 4th bedroom/guest room/media room, main with A/C, ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms. All with built-in robes
- Separate study room
- Insulated outdoor entertaining area is split level with large upper deck, and lower BBQ area with built in BBQ. Overlook the large yard and enjoy in entertaining in all seasons
- Kitchen with gas cooktop (bottles), Bosch dishwasher and ample bench and storage space
- Luxurious, modern main bathroom plus second toilet
- 8KW air conditioning unit servicing living areas
- Down lights newly installed throughout house, pendant lights featured
- Linen cupboards providing plenty of storage
- Main areas and bedrooms all freshly painted
- Laundry located next to lower level deck with bonus second toilet and extra storage
- 5KW solar system servicing house
- Large shed with remote roller doors, work bench and storage shelves, additional storage shed built on the back
- Fully landscaped - private from the front and rear aspects with plenty of shade covering parts of the yard
- Termite barrier in place and up to date
- Located in arguably one of Ipswich's most highly sought after suburbs
- Surrounded by well established homes
- Quiet street
- Minutes from Silkstone Coles Shopping precinct
-Walk to Limestone and Queens Park Cafe and Park
- 2kms* to Ipswich CBD
- 2.2kms* to Ipswich Railway Station
- 2.5kms* to major Riverlinkg Shopping Centre
- Very close access to highly sought after schools
- Easy access to Highway for commuters
Please contact Amie Palmer on 0407 799... to arrange your inspection.