Greenmountain is a modern export food processing establishment at Coominya in the Lockyer valley of south-east Queensland.
The company is seeking expressions of interest for the following role within our coldstore/loadout department;
Logistics co-ordinator/Inventory Controller
This role will have the successful applicant working with the coldstore and loadout team and be responsible, but not limited to the following duties;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Producing reports
- Undertake stock take
- Stock integrity.
- Accurate documentation
- Accurate awareness of stock movements.
- Scheduling collections and deliveries
- Inventory - organising cycle counts and inventory checks, as well as investigating any variances
- Ensuring all safety and quality compliance is adhered to.
- Planning and organising the allocation and dispatch of stock accurately and on time
- Ensure goods are stored and segregated as per local compliance regulations and company policy & procedure.
- Book domestic and international shipments with carriers.
- Track and monitor shipments
- Sound computer skills (MS Word, MS excel, MS office)
- Cert 3 or higher (Business, admin, warehousing etc) will be highly regarded.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (Both written and verbal), interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Be positive, have a resilient attitude and the willingness to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Excellent working environment and office facilities
- Full time employment
- Remuneration payed according to skill level
Please call our Coominya Office on (07)
or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com and a representative will be in contact to arrange a meeting.